CéBlue 5 Bedroom Villa Plus Bunk Room
Playing off the luxurious yet tropical and zen like island tones the Villa's design seamlessly blends indoor lavishness with outdoor luxury. The Villa boasts all the amenities the best hotels have to offer. The CéBlue Villa features two decks, covered and uncovered, for morning sunbathing in the 3,000 square foot uncovered deck or evening entertainment on the marvelous modern architecture on the 2000 square foot covered deck.
Enjoy the best of Caribbean Anguillian flare without compromising with features like a private pool with an adjacent outdoor rain shower and bathroom, and a private game room.
The effortless luxury-chic ness spills into the minor details with the luxurious furnishings and highest quality linens and bedding. The kitchen is also equipped with all the best European appliances.
With your stay at CéBlue, your location ensures that you are always a stone's throw away from prime Anguillian beach front. Or, simply admire the beauty of the island as you sip wine from the wine cooler and watch the sunset in the serene luxury of a Caribbean Villa at it's absolute finest.
Your Private Villa Features:
- A private pool with an adjacent outdoor rain shower and bathroom
- One 3,000-square-foot uncovered deck and one 2,000-square-foot covered deck
- Spectacular ocean views from the bedrooms and throughout the villa
- All the comforts of home, including a media room, a fully appointed kitchen with wine cooler and gas stove, luxury linens and towels, an outdoor barbecue and a private washer and dryer
- Reverse-osmosis water filtration
- WiFi throughout the villa
- Housekeeping daily
- 2 Oceanfront dining experiences*
- Beach lounges and umbrellas on Crocus Bay Beach*
- Beach attendant service at CéBlue Beach Club*
- On site concierge desk
- Fully equipped fitness center
- In-villa media room with Xbox or Playstation entertainment system (on request)
- Resort Game Room
*Operated by Da'Vida and Da'Vida Bayside Grill
All Bedrooms are accessed by exterior doors. May not be suitable for small children.
Due to our size, cancellations affect us significantly; therefore, we adhere to a strict cancellation policy. We require 50% deposit when booking more than 60 days prior to arrival. Within 60 days of arrival, the total reservation balance is due in full. All deposits are non-refundable. We do offer Travel Insurance for our guests traveling from the USA or Canada. This is available through your agent or in your online checkout.
|Season||Period||Min. Stay||Nightly Rate|